Anouncements

EchoClan Annoucements:

There is a prophecy coming up!

Everyone is added!

EchoClan's Status:

Season: Late Leaf-bare

Prey: Now that Leaf-bare is coming to an end, there is more prey.

Sickness: Currently no sickness in EchoClan and Leaf-bare is almost over, so it looks like we have gotten through without major sickness.

Cats Status: The newest EchoClan cats are Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Wishpool.

Jadestar's Lives: She has 5, she fell off the Great Rock at a gathering and landed on her head.

Prophecy Cats: Halfkit, Fogkit, Flytekit, Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Stormsky

Remember- Only Halfkit and Fogkit are starting to find out about their powers and teh prophecy, NO ONE ELSE YET!!! =D

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Important Info

This is where you came and tell me about problems, if you want your kits to be apprentices, tings like that. Here, you talk to me as a person, not a cat. If your cat needs to talk to me about something, go to the Leader's Den.

~>Jadestar<~

11 comments:

  1. Um, Harvestpaw never came on after she joined, so could I choose my next apprentice? And also... I want a mate for Flowerwish, but Sparrowclaw has never ever been on so could you change who she likes on the mates page or get him to come on? Happy Birthday!
    ~Starrynight (Goldenfrost and Flowerwish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have changed who she likes because my bro said he won't come on. If fact, I was planning on killing Sparrowclaw soon and making someone like Scartail deputy. (NOTE: I won't make anyone else's cat deputy, I want it to be my cat so they can actually be the next leader. This is temporary, once they are the next leader I will probly make someone else's cat deputy in a contest.)

    Anyway, I do beleive that Havestpaw must be killed because medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice are important and must come on often. But, please wait to choose annother apprentice! I'll need to talk to you about it, who do you have in mind? (Amberkit is an option, but I'm not sure it would be fair for me to be med cat apprentice, leader, and deputy.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I'll just say Harvestpaw was killed by one of my ThistleClan cats and have a contest for a new med cat apprentice. Hold on a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, do you think there's gonna be a prophecy sometime? that would spice things up (not that it's already awesome XD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUNSET!!!!! Can we be your ally? Like, FalconClan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure!! We need more than one ally!

    And of course we'll have a prphecy, I'm working on it. Have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm... maybe... a cat can betray the clan and recruit an army of bad cats, then we have like say five cats to save the clan?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm...im not sure, but that's and idea. I'll think about it, I don't want a prophecy just yet. but, I think I'll have ThistleClan attack soon....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sunset if there is a prophesy can Rosemist be in it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey sunset new info for Sparrowclaw
    New elder name: Crookedback new desc: A grey tom with pale green eyes an silver tinged around his face. Former deputy of Echoclan, but he had to retire early due to injuring his back in battle. He's kind but sore about becoming an elder due to injury, although he was close to retirement anyway.
    plz update thnx

    ReplyDelete