Anouncements

EchoClan Annoucements:

There is a prophecy coming up!

Everyone is added!

EchoClan's Status:

Season: Late Leaf-bare

Prey: Now that Leaf-bare is coming to an end, there is more prey.

Sickness: Currently no sickness in EchoClan and Leaf-bare is almost over, so it looks like we have gotten through without major sickness.

Cats Status: The newest EchoClan cats are Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Wishpool.

Jadestar's Lives: She has 5, she fell off the Great Rock at a gathering and landed on her head.

Prophecy Cats: Halfkit, Fogkit, Flytekit, Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Stormsky

Remember- Only Halfkit and Fogkit are starting to find out about their powers and teh prophecy, NO ONE ELSE YET!!! =D

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Have Your Cats Drawn By Me!

OK! So if you like how I draw kitties you can request to have your cats drawn. Make as many request as you want, but remember that I'm just one person so don't give me too many! It may take me a few days to get your request drawn and up on the blog so be patient. Please fill out the form below so I know exactly what you want!

Cat(s) I want drawn:
Pose(s):
Direction head faces:
Facial expression:
Other:

READ BEFORE FILLING OUT FORM. This seems simple enough right? Well I'm still afraid of confusing people so I'm going to explain this, lol. You can select multiple cats to be in the drawing and they don't have to be all your cats, but at least one of them needs to be yours. For example, you might want your cat and their mate to be drawn, but you don't play their mate. You also must select a pose for each cat you want drawn. Look at the 'sketches part 2' page to pick your poses and remember that I can draw cats laying down, even though that's not on the sketch page. I can actually draw a lot of poses that arn't on the sketch page, or at least ry to. For the direction the cat's head faces, its pretty simple; facing forward, left, right, or the back of their head because the cat is turned around. Because I draw your cat turned around, too! LOL. Anyway, the facial expression is simple too, just say if you want them to look happy, sad, angry, etc. Other is where you can say something like the two cats' tails are curled together or your cat is looking at a butterfly or they have a peice of fresh kill. Stuff like that. Get it? Sorry this was so long, lol!

~>Sunset-senpai

10 comments:

  1. P.S.- I will draw your cat exactally how their descripion says they look. That includes fur length and stuff. So...ya ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat(s) I want drawn: Morningpaw and Swiftpaw
    Pose(s): Both sitting down, both facing forward.
    Direction head faces: Heads facing forward, but eyes looking at each other.
    Facial expression: Morningpaw is shy, Swiftpaw is happy.
    Other: Morningpaw as long fur, and you can Choose Swiftpaw because you play him. Can there be a forest background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, this is SeraphicxLunatic, admin of WoodClan. I was wondering if you would be so kind to add WoodClan to your alliance or blogroll/list, and of course, in return I would add EchoClan to mine.

    Thank you,
    SeraphicxLunatic

    (PS: If EchoClan has not been posted on for over a month, I will delete the clan from my blogroll. Thanks for understanding.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh....I'll try my best to do a backround but I suck at those XD

    And SeraphicxLunatic, I really never even bother with doing blogrolls, but I will gladly make WoodClan be EchoClan's ally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'm fine with that! ;) I'll add EchoClan to my blogroll, then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Thanks Sunset! If you don't want to draw a background then you don't have to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat(s) I want drawn: Flowerwish
    Pose(s): Standing up facing right
    Direction head faces:Looking at me? (lol drawn so that she's looking head on at whoever looks at the picture)
    Facial expression: Happy/Calm
    Other: Could you draw her standing next to a stream or something?
    Thanks! I admire your artistic-ness and your handwriting (I couldn't draw to save my life, and my handwriting is BLAH)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cat(s) I want drawn: Heatherkit
    Pose(s): Sitting down with tail curled around paws.
    Direction head faces: Down
    Facial expression: Like a sigh or a :/.
    Other: Can she be under a tree, in the shade? For some reason I have an urge to make her look lonely.

    Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok, but whaat direction is she sitting? lol I need that

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, sorry. It's so late... ^^''
    Facing right.
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete