Anouncements

EchoClan Annoucements:

There is a prophecy coming up!

Everyone is added!

EchoClan's Status:

Season: Late Leaf-bare

Prey: Now that Leaf-bare is coming to an end, there is more prey.

Sickness: Currently no sickness in EchoClan and Leaf-bare is almost over, so it looks like we have gotten through without major sickness.

Cats Status: The newest EchoClan cats are Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Wishpool.

Jadestar's Lives: She has 5, she fell off the Great Rock at a gathering and landed on her head.

Prophecy Cats: Halfkit, Fogkit, Flytekit, Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Stormsky

Remember- Only Halfkit and Fogkit are starting to find out about their powers and teh prophecy, NO ONE ELSE YET!!! =D

Monday, March 28, 2011

INDIGO MUST READ THIS OR I'LL KILL HIM

(Like the title, Indi? ;])

Halfkit glanced around the clearing, still feeling shocked. I can hear StarClan? I'm part of a prophecy? he thought, confused. And what did Goldwing meen when she said 'Fogkit sees us'? He figured it was best if he went to find Fogkit. He glanced around, looking for his half-blind brother. Spotting him, Halfkit scampered over. "Er...Fogkit, can I speak with you? I...can hear StarClan. I can hear their whispers. A cat named Goldwing told me about a prophecy that includes you and me," he mewed, wondering if Fogkit thought he sounded as though he had lost his mind. "And..and I want to ask..can you communicate with StarClan in anyway?" he asked.

~>Halfkit

Ok, Indigo, you have to continue this. Also, is it ok if either Riverpaw or Sweetpaw is old enough to become a warrior soon? Because Halfkit, Fogkit, and Flytekit are becoming apprentices soon and I think that it is odd if Stormsky's the only warrior. XD lol I'm just a perfectionist. So is that ok? I don't care which one.

5 comments:

  1. (Riverpaw...I don't really care. ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I dun want her to feel old!!!!! Well, I guess Riverpaw will become a warrior when the kits become apprentices. And that's soon ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...uh what? Oh sorry I was kinda lost in space...." Fogkit replied. "Uh...Who's Goldwing by the way? Oh and ya sometime I see starry cats with my blind eye. I saw Moonkit walking away the night she died. That help ya?" he finished.

    ~>Fogkit<~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halfkit looked at Fogkit, a bit frustrated that his brother almost never took anything seriously. "Well, Goldwing told me that she is Crowflight's sister, so she must be our aunt," Halfkit explained. "And I guess she was right about you being part of the prophecy, too. Anyway, Goldwing said I need to tell you the prophecy, then we should tell Jadestar," he meowed, then told Fogkit the prophecy. (I think it's in a comment in the post about Moonkit dying lol)

    ~>Halfkit

    ReplyDelete