Anouncements

EchoClan Annoucements:

There is a prophecy coming up!

Everyone is added!

EchoClan's Status:

Season: Late Leaf-bare

Prey: Now that Leaf-bare is coming to an end, there is more prey.

Sickness: Currently no sickness in EchoClan and Leaf-bare is almost over, so it looks like we have gotten through without major sickness.

Cats Status: The newest EchoClan cats are Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Wishpool.

Jadestar's Lives: She has 5, she fell off the Great Rock at a gathering and landed on her head.

Prophecy Cats: Halfkit, Fogkit, Flytekit, Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Stormsky

Remember- Only Halfkit and Fogkit are starting to find out about their powers and teh prophecy, NO ONE ELSE YET!!! =D

Monday, March 28, 2011

Please Read This!

Look, I feel like you guys are coming on less and less. Not that you aren't active, because you mostly, but I'm just afraid of you becoming inactive. I really don't want to give that speech about staying active, I know you have all heard it before. I want to make EchoClan more exciting for you, other than the prophecy! So, I have made a little poll in the left collum and I want to know what you think about all the cats having theme songs! So please take the poll(and please just say Yes or No, not 'What's a theme song?' or "I like waffles!!!!' because those two were just for fun.) And well, I can draw cats decently well. So, I've been thinking of taking requests to draw your EchoClan cats and post them up on the blog, just for fun! What do you think of that; should I show you some sketches first? Anyway, that's all for now, please comment and vote on the poll.

Love you all! ^^
Sunset

(P.S. Do you like the new fonts? LOL, bout time I changed them! I still need a bit more of a makeover though...)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, um, I don't know what happened to my clan's cats either. I'd love a sketch, but I kinda need to see some sketches first. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new fonts :P Sorry about not getting much. But I have my clans to look after too. :) But I will come on more

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANG IT GUYS!! I told you not to say 'I like waffles!!!' and like 4 people did. I need to take that of of there....

    Anyway, don't appologize. I know you're all busy! But, I WILL get some sketches up here ASAP, kk?

    ReplyDelete