Anouncements

EchoClan Annoucements:

There is a prophecy coming up!

Everyone is added!

EchoClan's Status:

Season: Late Leaf-bare

Prey: Now that Leaf-bare is coming to an end, there is more prey.

Sickness: Currently no sickness in EchoClan and Leaf-bare is almost over, so it looks like we have gotten through without major sickness.

Cats Status: The newest EchoClan cats are Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Wishpool.

Jadestar's Lives: She has 5, she fell off the Great Rock at a gathering and landed on her head.

Prophecy Cats: Halfkit, Fogkit, Flytekit, Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Stormsky

Remember- Only Halfkit and Fogkit are starting to find out about their powers and teh prophecy, NO ONE ELSE YET!!! =D

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Caption Contest for Medicine Cat Apprentice!

Ok, so the current medicine cat apprentice, Harvestpaw, never comes on so I am going to have ThistleClan cats kill her so we can get a medicine cat apprentice THAT ACTUALLY COMES ON ECHOCLAN. To pick that new medicine cat apprentice, all who might want to be medicine cat apprentice please enter in this caption contest! The only rule is that to win, you must have what I think is the funniest caption and you MUST come on often to be the medicine cat apprentice. Anyway, here we go!


25 comments:

  1. "why couldn't she throught it on land?isen't there enough of it?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I thought only dogs had to do this kind of labor..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Okay dog, I did it. Now you climb a tree!"

    (Can Brightpaw end up being it?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I want Mystpaw to be it, if she wins)

    This stick tastes weird, and the water's freezing. Stupid bet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (CRUD!! I kinda wanted Crowpaw to like Mystpaw and Swiftkit to like Brightpaw! Hmmm..)

    (And ChiliPanda, I saw that on an actual lolcat caption of this!)

    Keep commenting guys!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Next thing you know the dog'll be betting me to sit and roll over."

    (bad huh? :P)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AND ALMOST FORGOT!! Starrynight, you probly already could guess, but you're not elegible because you're already medicine cat.

    (I don't think it's stupid!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya... Could I maybe help judge the captions in the end? The person will be Goldenfrost's apprentice, and I play him... So maybe? Whatever you want =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That could work. Sure, why not. If we can't deside, we could have a desiding contest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of a deciding contest....I guess that'd work..

    ReplyDelete
  11. (Well...how about Crowpaw and Mystpaw have a forbidden relationship? Drama and spice... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. (Aw, you did? Does that mean I'm disqualified? Cuz I never saw one.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. (Nevermind, it's fine. As long as somwone likes Brightpaw. XD )

    ReplyDelete
  14. (lol, doesn't meen your disqualified! But, I would like it better if Brightpaw was with Swiftkit!)

    (And I said I'd let Starry help me judge, that's why the contest is still going)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, right. Hmmm... What do you think Sunset?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well...I think I like WCL92's or Stormy's maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do like WCL92's. What about Kiwi's?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like it, but I just like WCL92's a bit better. Do you like Kiwi's better?

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is going in circles... I liked how Kiwi's Mystpaw was when Jadestar's kits were born, and I don't know who WCL92 would play. Ultimately the decision is yours...

    ReplyDelete
  20. (Ah... Yea I'm fine with whoever. But Maybe they can conviniently appear after the fight?)

    ReplyDelete