Anouncements

EchoClan Annoucements:

There is a prophecy coming up!

Everyone is added!

EchoClan's Status:

Season: Late Leaf-bare

Prey: Now that Leaf-bare is coming to an end, there is more prey.

Sickness: Currently no sickness in EchoClan and Leaf-bare is almost over, so it looks like we have gotten through without major sickness.

Cats Status: The newest EchoClan cats are Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Wishpool.

Jadestar's Lives: She has 5, she fell off the Great Rock at a gathering and landed on her head.

Prophecy Cats: Halfkit, Fogkit, Flytekit, Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Stormsky

Remember- Only Halfkit and Fogkit are starting to find out about their powers and teh prophecy, NO ONE ELSE YET!!! =D

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Prophecy Caption Contest

Ok, we are having a prophecy! The prophecy has to do with six special cats. Two of them are being played by me and my bro Indigo (because he's helping me plan the prophecy =3). But, four others must be chosen. So, we are having a caption contest! You know what to do, come up with a funny caption for the picture below. Four winners with the funniest captions will be chosen. And because each prophecy cat must have a simple power (super fast running, telekinesis, etc.), the first place winner with choose their power first, the second chooses second, and so on. And if you win, you also get to choose your prophecy cat, wether you add a new cat or use one you already have. Anyway, good luck on the contest!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend and I can see into the future...He sees freedom...I see steak...

    Try #2~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meditator and Meditatee send greetings from China.

    ♣♣

    That's my caption!
    I want Flytekit to be in the prophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat: When I open my eyes, my mouse will come back. When I open my eyes, my mouse will come back. When I open my eyes...
    Mouse: When I open my eyes, the cat will go away. When I open my eyes, the cat will go away. When I open my eyes...

    This sounds like a fun prophecy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will try to make the prophecy as good as possible! And so far for the contest, all you entrees are funny lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat: Hummmm... mouseburger... hmmmmm... mouseburger
    Mouse: Hummmm... cheezburger... hmmmmm... cheezburger

    OR

    (Mouse) I hope this cat is sleeping. I really, really hope this cat is sleeping. Please, PLEASE GOD, LET THIS CAT BE SLEEPING

    If I get in, can Stormsky be in it? THANKS!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat: Hummmm... mouseburger... hmmmmm... mouseburger
    Mouse: Hummmm... cheezburger... hmmmmm... cheezburger

    OR

    (Mouse) I hope this cat is sleeping. I really, really hope this cat is sleeping. Please, PLEASE GOD, LET THIS CAT BE SLEEPING

    If I get in, can Stormsky be in it? THANKS!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. (I would love to be in the prophecy but i can't think of anything! :( :( :( )

    ReplyDelete
  9. (Okay I know this is stupid but it's all I could think of.)

    Cat:Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    (It's meditating)

    OR

    Mouse: Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom!
    (To get that watch this vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q )

    ReplyDelete