Anouncements

EchoClan Annoucements:

There is a prophecy coming up!

Everyone is added!

EchoClan's Status:

Season: Late Leaf-bare

Prey: Now that Leaf-bare is coming to an end, there is more prey.

Sickness: Currently no sickness in EchoClan and Leaf-bare is almost over, so it looks like we have gotten through without major sickness.

Cats Status: The newest EchoClan cats are Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Wishpool.

Jadestar's Lives: She has 5, she fell off the Great Rock at a gathering and landed on her head.

Prophecy Cats: Halfkit, Fogkit, Flytekit, Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Stormsky

Remember- Only Halfkit and Fogkit are starting to find out about their powers and teh prophecy, NO ONE ELSE YET!!! =D

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Goodbye, EchoClan.

I've decided to delete this blog, I don't even stay active on it myself. Maybe someday I will re-open EchoClan if I feel like it, but right now I would rather focus on RunningClan. I want to thank everyone who has joined EchoClan, it really has been fun role playing here with you. I'll also be deleting EchoClan's Past and ThistleClan because I only made them to go with this blog. I will delete EchoClan on Tuesday, September 27 just so more people get a chance to see this. If you want to find me, I'll be at RunningClan.

Less than three,
Sunset-senpai

(EDIT: Actually, I will NOT delete EchoClan incase I want to use it again someday. It will just be like...dead...for now.)

2 comments:

  1. *sighs* Well, it was a good run. I had fun here. I guess all good things must come to an end.
    I've made memories here, and I'm sad to see it go. But, I'm not an admin, so I can't make decisions for you.
    Lemme just say it was fun role-playing here with you.
    Goodbye, EchoClan. We'll miss you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunset-senpai? oh god did you really call yourself that i think i might puke. i really wanna hit you with a lead pipe right about now

    ReplyDelete