Anouncements

EchoClan Annoucements:

There is a prophecy coming up!

Everyone is added!

EchoClan's Status:

Season: Late Leaf-bare

Prey: Now that Leaf-bare is coming to an end, there is more prey.

Sickness: Currently no sickness in EchoClan and Leaf-bare is almost over, so it looks like we have gotten through without major sickness.

Cats Status: The newest EchoClan cats are Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Wishpool.

Jadestar's Lives: She has 5, she fell off the Great Rock at a gathering and landed on her head.

Prophecy Cats: Halfkit, Fogkit, Flytekit, Riverpaw, Sweetpaw, and Stormsky

Remember- Only Halfkit and Fogkit are starting to find out about their powers and teh prophecy, NO ONE ELSE YET!!! =D

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Annoucements

Well, thanks for voting on all the polls! One thing is decided, Moonstream will be our new share-dreams-with-StarClan blog. But, the other two had a mix of votes. I think I have desided to keep EchoClan 3 collum, it seems easier for me that way. But, I'm still not sure where I should order a makeover from. I like Gem, but I'm afraid Glowstream/Shinepaw/Meg is a bit too busy. So I'll get back to you on that!

In other words, I made a new evil clan that I will mostly use to just be EchoClan's enemy. Sure, I could have just put it on this blog if thats mainly what I'll use it for, but I desided not to. The link to our enemy, ThistleClan, is one the left side of the blog under "EchoClan's Allies and Enemies". Come and join!! But, no apprentices will be added in ThistleClan until there are enough warriors to train them. Thanks!!!

Sunset(Jadestar)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sunset,

    This is Hannah speaking. I am good friends with Thunderstar, and she asked me to spread the word about this. She is quitting her old profile, and trying again with a new one. Here is her new profile:

    http://www.blogger.com/profile/13575543696910883022

    And she is staying on ONE clan only that she is making. She wont quit any blogs she is on, just she is starting over with her profile. Here is her new clan:

    http://thornclan-hollowstar.blogspot.com/

    She will open it once she gets up to FIVE followers. We hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete